Friday, March 14, 2014

Do things which you feel good about

Today I want to tell you something. Do things which you feel good about. Yes, I mean it. Do not hesitate about what others will think about it. You can do things which make you feel good about only thing is to make sure no one else is hurt because of your action. And one more thing is that never ever regret it later.  

Many of a time we might hesitate to do the things which we like the most because others will think you are stupid. I like this hair style but what my parents will think if I do cut my hair?. I like him, I would like to talk to him. But others think he is a nerd, so what my roommates will think about me if I go and talk to him?. Do not hesitate. Just do it because you feel good about it right now. And later never regret doing that. Because you did it and you felt good about it. Now say this to yourself instead of worrying I might not have done that. I did it and I felt good about it. That was the right thing to do at that time.  Why? Because you felt good about it. 

Now let's state it in another way. Do only those things which make you feel good. If doing something makes you feel bad, don't do it. Sometimes you might feel that the only way of doing it. But if your feelings about it are bad never do it. Why? Because you will surely regret it later. 

So let me put it here. Do things which you feel good about and Do only those things which make you feel good about it. 

No comments: