Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Feelings Today...

After almost three years, I am writing today. I had not decided the title of this post yet. But I just feel like writing something. Okay, may be I can write about how do I feel today. Yes, thats the title "My Feelings Today". This three years in my life had been dramatic. Talking about life being dramatic, last seven years had been full of it, not just three. I completed my B-tech in 2007 and the seven years from there a lot happened. I had changed more than I changed in my first 22 years. I tried a lot of things in my life and in my career. Read a lot of books, met a bunch of great people, and gone through many materials online and ended up changing my entire perspective about my life. I had done the job, got into the business, network marketing, again job and visited South Korea, and finally got settled in Dubai, UAE. Now my life had come into a beautiful mod, It's been two years here in Dubai and I learned a lot about the market here, the fast culture, the kind of growth of the economy here, the way of life, made good friends and all. 

As I told you I had done a lot of studying and came across Law of Attraction, Manifestation using deliberate intent, Ashtavakra Gita, NLP, Crystal Healing, Energy Meditation, Brainwave Entrainment, Brain Activation, and Chakra Balancing. My energy level has been increased tremendously in these years and the understanding that how the energy works. I am not saying I know it all but my understanding had definitely become better. Now if you see me you can tell that I am calm and not worried or tensed at all about anything in my life. And you will see that I had been through a difficult situation in my life but I handled it very peacefully, not getting panic or angry about any situation. It's been great to be like that, and it is a result of implementing what I learned all these years. 

Oh, let me give you an advice. I had seen many people who follow, read, and learn from many Guru's and great teachers easily available in this era of advanced technology. And when we talk about either LOA or NLP they seem to be knowing what we are discussing and easily agree with what I tell them. But later I understand that they just have the knowledge but not the wisdom to implement it in their life. So let me tell you one thing if you learn something beneficial to your life from any of you Guru's first try to implement it in your life before you go on learning things. Of course, you can clear your doubts by going deeply into the matter, but prioritize implementing it to your life too. 

Today is the third day I bought my set of crystals. Its two black tourmaline tumble stones, two citrine tumble stones  and a bracelet of black onyx. I can already see the difference in energy level. Right now I am enjoying my life in all positive aspects and it really feels great. And Thanks for reading this., Don't scold me now, I told you it's just the way I am feeling today

No comments: